Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Double Vanilla Cherry Sprite & Guest Blogger Klarisa

Hey Everyone! Today I have a special treat for you. One of my lovely sisters, Klarisa, made a road trip to find the nearest Sonic to her. And she tried her first Sonic Drink Combination. Double Vanilla Cherry Sprite. The following is Klarisa's review of her Sonic Drink experience.

I would like to start off this blog post by saying how honored I am to be making a guest appearance on Kaley's wonderful blog. THANKS KALEY!!

After my roommate, Lesley, told me that there were several Sonics within 50 miles of us, I told her we had to make the drive just to get a drink from one!! Don't worry, I'll be making more road trips just to get a wonderful drink!

Let's flash back to my high school and college days for a minute please. There is a sweet shop in a small town here in Central Illinois that has wonderful drinks with great pellet ice (just like Sonic has). And at one point someone had me try a Double Vanilla Cherry Sprite, and I LOVED it. That was the only drink that I would get from the sweet shop. Even though I didn't live in that town, and it was usually out of the way for me to go there, I would try to think of any reason to head up north just so I could stop in for a drink. I haven't had one in a very long time, but when we decided to go to Sonic, I had cravings for it.

For those of you that are reading this and know me, know that I don't really like cherries or cherry flavoring at all. But I just had to try the Sonic version.

So we are sitting at Sonic, trying to decide what to get. I was talking to Kaley on the phone and asked her if Sonic had vanilla flavoring. And she didn't know at that time if they did. I asked, and of course they do. (Your welcome Kaley for finding out, now you have found your new flavor!) So I had to try the Double Cherry Vanilla Sprite so I could compare it to the sweet shop's.

Kaley was right, you HAVE to stir up your Sonic drink before you take your first drink. I thought I did, but I guess not enough. At first, i didn't like it at all, way too much cherry flavor. Then after more stirring, it did taste a little better, but still way too sweet. I was unable to finish my drink. If you like cherry, you will like this drink. I just wouldn't get a double shot because it was too sweet.

Because I was unable to finish my drink, and the fact that I probably won't be ordering this same drink again, I'm giving it 1.5 out of 5 straws. But like I said, if you like cherry, you may like it.

Thank you Klarisa for being my first guest blogger. Good luck with future drinks.

1.5 out of 5 Straws.
Later,
~KK3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just so everyone knows, Kaley retyped this, so if you see something miss spelled it would be her fault not mine.

And I'll be getting TWO sonic drinks this weekend, one on the way to St. Louis, and one on the way home!! Can't wait!!! :)

KaleyKelsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
StartupsHive said...

This is a very nice post. Thanks for sharing it. You must visit us too and learn How to Discover Investors For Startup and get complete knowledge, support and ideas for your startup business.