Friday, January 7, 2011

You know what they say... "The roads are paved with good intentions"

I don't know if there is any more to that little nugget of wisdom, but its true. In the past I have had good intentions of doing a myriad of things. You can pave the road with those good intentions, but you have to travel the road to bring those intentions to fruition. And as you can tell from this dormant blog....I traveled just a few feet and then stalled out.

So here I am again. I wouldn't say that I am a failed blogger, just a distracted one. My apologies for letting cubicle jobs, lack of personal internet, and all other sorts of crazy life happenings get in the way of keeping up. Please note: this renewal of blog time is not a New Year's Resolution. I have always thought that resolutions are to be made when you decide to make a life change and you are committed to it. They are not things that you say you are going to do and never accomplish.

No, not a resolution. I have been challenged to start this again by a dear friend. And I challenged her back. This is a commitment to grow together in this next year. To share our experiences no matter how trivial or grand. So maybe this time that I spend here at blogspot.com will not end up being so much about Sonic Drinks. (please know that I still love them and will write about them from time to time.) But this blog is more about the first thing in my title... My Life.

This is the life I live here on Earth to prepare for eternity. Loving my God, my family, my friends and my job. (oh yes, and Sonic Drinks) Maybe you will relate to it. And maybe you will make fun of me. Either way...its what I do and I love every minute of it.

So here we go. I hope you stick with me and grow with me.
Hugs and Love,
Kaley

0 comments: