Thursday, August 13, 2009

Raspberry Pineapple Limeade

Uuuggghhhh....chunks. So gross.

Michelle M. and I were out doing our Saturday morning errands. We pulled into Sonic and Michelle requested that I try anything with pineapple. So the Raspberry Pineapple Limeade was born.

In theory, the Raspberry Pineapple Limeade is tasty, but the chunks! The pineapple chunks just ruin it for me. I try really hard to look past them. I move my straw up slightly so that I don't suck up the chunks that are sitting on the bottom of the cup. That does not always work.

It's such a catch 22, because you need the pineapple chunks to get the full pineapple flavor, yet I can't handle them. Oh what to doooo??? I almost need a stainer straw. Maybe I can invent one and make loads of money. If anyone out there is an inventor and would like to invent a stainer straw so I don't have to deal with drinking chunks, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

3.5 out 5 Straws (the chunks ruin it every time)

Happy Monday,
~KK3

0 comments: