Thursday, August 13, 2009

Chocolate Grape Cherry Coke

On one of the many Sonic commercials, one of the guys orders a "Chocolate Grape Cherry Coke". It really gets his tastebuds going in the mornings. I really wanted to post the commercial on here, but due to my limited knowledge of how to do stuff like that...I did not. But I am sure you have seen the commercial at least once right? Well, pay attention to the commercials next time they come on, you might see it.

I was dared by Donna to try this crazy combo. And I did. Let me tell you what...it tastes exactly like a Cherry Tootsie Pop! NO JOKE. I have no idea what my expectations were of this drink. I knew it was going to be weird, but no idea it would be like this. Sometimes I could taste the grape. And then it would taste like a Grape Tootsie Pop. But the Cherry flavor really stood out.

If you love Cherry Tootsie Pops, DRINK THIS COMBO!!! The Chocolate Grape Cherry Coke.

4 out 5 Straws

Happy Drinking!
~KK3

1 comments:

Matt said...

I get this every time I go to Sonic. It is my favorite combo by far and definitely worth trying if you're into the non-conventional drink flavor combinations.