Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Vanilla Lemon Sprite

So let us go back to my days as a lush. There is this shot called the Chocolate Cake Shot. The easy way to do it is lick the sugar, take the shot of vanilla vodka, and then suck on a lemon. I don't know what it is about that combination that the aftertaste is like a freshly baked, homemade, chocolate cake...but it is goooood.

In my exploration to try more Vanilla + Flavor + Sprite combinations, I wondered if a Vanilla Lemon Sprite would have the same effect as a Chocolate Cake Shot. I don't think I was too far off in this assumption, but the Sonic drink didn't quite hit the mark.

The Vanilla Lemon Sprite was good. It doesn't really taste like those three flavors just combined. But not the chocolate cake flavor like the shot either. I can't really pinpoint it. But I do suggest trying it. So to all of those out there reading this, help me out here. Go try the Vanilla Lemon Sprite and tell me what you think about it. What can I relate this drink to? I am stumped.

3 out of 5 Straws

Let me know what you think!
~Kaley

0 comments: