Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy 30th Post: Strawberry-Lemon Coke

Hello Everyone!!!! Today is my 30th post on this here Sonic Blog. And I am still having fun. I am a little saddened that I haven't been able to keep up with posting as much as I would like to. But until I am getting paid to do nothing but drink tasty Sonic beverages and blog about them, I will just have to squeeze in posts when I can.

Today's drink: Strawberry-Lemon Coke.

I love Lemon Coke. And I have yet to try just Strawberry Coke, but I thought "Hhhmmmm...why not try Strawberry-Lemon Coke. I wonder what that will taste like?"

The lemon portion is just sliced lemons squeezed into the drink. The strawberries are the thick, syrupy, strewn strawberries like you would see on top of a strawberry sundae. So since they use the actual fruit and not just flavoring, the acidic content of the fruit is high. It kind of trumped the Coke. I couldn't taste the Coke at all. It was if the Coke was just the liquid base to get the strawberry-lemon flavor into my mouth.

The Strawberry-Lemon Coke is not a bad drink, but it was kind of hard to finish. Just weird.

2.5 out of 5 Straws.

Thanks for putting up with me for 30 posts everybody. I look forward to the next 30.
~KK3

0 comments: