Thursday, July 9, 2009

Vanilla Strawberry Sprite

I have mentioned before how I have issues with chunks of stuff in my drinks. There are only two flavors on Sonic's list that have chunks, pineapple and strawberry. Last night I got the Vanilla Strawberry Sprite knowing that I was going to deal with the chunks. Fortunately, there was minimal chunkage in this particular cup. So I was able to look past the texture issue and focus on the actual flavor.

The Vanilla Strawberry Sprite tastes exactly as you would think it would. It was good. But nothing really stood out to me. Three year old Ella kept stealing drinks. At one point, she actually distracted me just so she could sneak a drink. She is too cute for her own good.

If Ella were giving the rating on this, I am sure it would be a 5 out of 5 Straws. But my ruling is a liiittttlllleeee different:

3 out 5 Straws.

Happy Friday!
~KK3

0 comments: