Tuesday, July 7, 2009

NRF Youth Pick of the Week: Orange Chocolate Coke

There is something about the combination of orange and chocolate that makes me think about Christmas. There are those chocolate oranges. Do you know what I am talking about? They are chocolates that are in the shape of an orange and they break apart in sections like an orange. And they are wrapped in orange foil to make them look like oranges. I only see them at Christmas, I don't know why. But that is what comes to mind with this drink combination.

Orange Chocolate Coke tastes exactly like the above referenced candy. The orange chocolates aren't my favorite Christmas-time treats, and I kind of feel the same way about this drink. It's good. I will drink it without complaint. I may even be in the mood to try it again someday. Who knows.

If you like the chocolate oranges, then you will like this drink.

4 out of 5 Straws.

Merry Christmas in July.
~KK3

0 comments: