Sunday, June 7, 2009

Watermelon Coke

There are certain standards when it comes to flavored Coca Cola that the majority of the world abides by...i.e. Cherry Coke, Vanilla Coke, Coke with Lemon, or if you are splurging...Cherry Vanilla Coke. I now introduce to you a new summer time standard. Watermelon Coke.

I know I know. You are thinking "Eeeewwwww, that's gross!" I thought the same thing. But now I am a believer.

In her attempt to force me to get this blog started, my dear friend Donna just ordered the first flavor that she saw on the menu for me. Despite by objection, she reminded me that the purpose of this endeavor is to try the weird and disgusting combinations. So I conceded.

At first it tasted like cough syrup. Nasty. But then I did a little stirring action to mix the syrup in. Lesson #1 in drinking a Sonic Beverage...always stir before the first drink. After that, I really enjoyed the Coke. It was tasty.

In the end, I give the Watermelon Coke a 4.5 out of 5 straws.

Enjoy,
KK3

0 comments: