Monday, June 22, 2009

Vanilla Raspberry Sprite

Yesterday was a day filled with fun and excitement. Our friend Ben was in home visiting from Texas. We went mini golfing, go carting, and then out to eat. It was a fabulous time. Especially when I lapped all the guys on the go carts various times. On more than one occasion. And continued to come in first place. Because I am that awesome. Benny, our world just isn't the same with you gone.

So what drink gave me the extra boost? Vanilla Raspberry Sprite. It is yet another mix in my quest to find out which Vanilla + Flavor + Sprite combination is the best.

Most of my cohorts sampled the tasty drink and we all came to the conclusion that it is "Yummy". I enjoyed it. Maybe even more than the Vanilla Orange Sprite. It kind of reminded me those candies, Mambas. The raspberry Mambas were always my favorite. It was refreshing for the extremely hot afternoon trip.

Beware though... shooting the Vanilla Raspberry Sprite through the nose is very painful. (I may or may not have done this and may or may not know from experience.)

4.5 out of 5 straws!

Party on Speed Racer!
~KK3

0 comments: