Monday, June 15, 2009

Megan's Watermelon Sprite

One of my youth girls and I got the chance to hang out on Saturday night before our youth event. Naturally, we went to Sonic. Little did I know, Megan has never been to Sonic. So Megan, thank you for letting me be a part of your first Sonic experience. I hope we have more.

In honor of Megan's first Sonic trip, I let her choose my drink. Watermelon Sprite.

Please note that a Watermelon Sprite is different than a Watermelon Limeade. Limeade's are so much more than just Sprite. They have lime wedges in them. Its a whole different ball game.

The Watermelon Sprite was just what you would expect it to be. Sprite that tastes like watermelon. Miss Megan tried it and her reaction was "Hmmm... not bad. Really good." I would have to second her opinion.

If you like watermelon flavoring, then you will love this drink. If you do not like watermelon flavoring, stay far away from this drink. It was light and crisp. Not too sweet. However, it's not my favorite drink.

I give it a 3.5 out of 5 straws.

Keep your eyes peeled for a very special Sonic Blog coming up later this week.
Later,
~KK3

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the very special Sonic Blog the one I'm thinking of??

Klarisa :)