Friday, June 12, 2009

Cranberry Juice Slush

In yesterday's blog I referenced the amazing Ella. She is three but is wise beyond her years. Ella's favorite drink is the Cranberry Juice Slush. The way she says it in her little 3-year-old voice is too cute. Makes it kind of hard to refuse her when she asks for one.

So as a throwback to my childhood summer days filled with Casey's Slushies, and as a shout out to Ella, I am going to venture into the world of The Sonic Slush.

Today's pick....Cranberry Juice Slush. In all my slushy drinking days, I had never heard of a Cranberry Juice Slush. Who would of thought that pouring cranberry juice over shaved iced would be so awesome. Usually the flavoring on a slush is nothing by sugary syrup and flavoring and some dye that changes your mouth, teeth, and tongue various colors. But actual juice? So smart! It is refreshing and tasty. And not too sugary. Just enough sweet to satisfy you.

But be careful. Nothing will give you a brain freeze like a Sonic Slush. The worst I have ever had!

In the realm of Slushes... this one gets a 4.5 out of 5 straws.

Happy Slushing!
KK3

0 comments: