Friday, June 19, 2009

Blue Coconut Pineapple Sprite

Some days I wonder what my life would have been like if I had been in a sorority. Would I have more friends if I would have paid them to be so? Would I have gone to cooler parties if I had paid the money to do so? Would I look way more awesome if I had paid the money to wear shirts with meaningless Greek letters on them? Maybe. Maybe not. I haven't really thought about it since college really. I am quite happy with my life and the raging parties that I have attended on a semi-yearly basis.

As I drink the Blue Coconut Pineapple Sprite, my mind wonders down that path once again. This time I am off the in a far away enchanted land of the Vandy Bubble. There I am stumbling around at a Hawaiian themed party for Commodore Homecoming Week. Wearing a too short jean mini skirt, too tight of a Hawaiian shirt that is precariously tied in a knot showing off my flashy belly-button piercing, 6 inch wooden wedge sandals, my hair teased and sprayed in an immovable French twist updo, and lei's. Lots of lei's. I would be yelling "Hey everybody! Look how many times I got lei'd! I am awesome!!!!!"

All the time I am chugging on the greatest soroity party drink concoction ever. And I love it! I have no idea what is in it. I mean, I have never even had an alcoholic beverage before as it is forbidden back on the homestead. Some hot guy for Phi Beta Theta Gamma Gamma Alpha Phi handed it to me. I told him I was underage and didn't want to get in trouble. He just smiles at me and says that there isn't enough rum in it to even taste. I don't know what rum is at this point, but I believe him. He is a senior pre-med student after all. And oh so dreamy too.

Because I know that they can do me no harm, I stick to the fruity drink all night long, feeling absolutely fine the whole time. I am not sure when it happens, but suddenly I wake up on the front lawn of my dorm in a toga. Not sure when Hawaiian Day ended and Greek Day began, but apparently I am all about it.

Wooooaaahhhh... Ok, so back to the blog and reality. Maybe I did miss out on something by not being in a sorority. Whatever.

The Blue Coconut Pineapple SPrite has pineapple chunks in the bottom of it. So watch out for those. Other than that, it's pretty good. Fruity, island-y. Add rum to it. It's better with rum.

3.5 out of 5 straws.

Party On.
~KK3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you add rum to everything??

Klarisa :)

KaleyKelsey said...

Almost.